PDA

View Full Version : RedLine Acoustics at Festival in Springfield, IL This Weekend!

Steevarino
Nov-07-2013, 1:30pm
Hi All --

Just a heads-up for anyone that might be in or around Springfield, Illinois this weekend that might be interested in checking out our line of RedLine Acoustic stringed instruments. I'm heading off in a bit with a truck full of our RedLine Traveler Mandolins, resophonic guitars, acoustic guitars. I'll also have some Recording King products, including a banjo or two, at least three "The Loar" F-5 mandolins, and a Recording King resophonic guitar. I might throw in another oddball instrument or two (like our one-of-a-kind RamBro Round-Neck guitar, for example). It's also a great place to check out our mandolin bridges, armrests, pickguards, String Winders, and many other parts and accessories that might be of interest to some of you.

If you are able to stop by, it's a great festival, and there is no admission fee to get into the room where the vendors are. Here's a link that describes this festival . . .

www.bluegrassmidwest.com/details.php?id=6 (http://www.bluegrassmidwest.com/details.phpid=6)

Hope to see you there!