Denver Folklore Center •
Strings and Beyond •
Morgan Music •
Elderly Instruments •
Mass Street Music •
Collings • Eastman • Peghead Nation • The Music Emporium • Mandolin World Headquarters • JustStrings.com • Weber
The original Fairbanks Whyte Layde Banjos are the quintessential old-time instrument, long coveted for their volume and clear, ringing tone (along with their stunning beauty). After working for years with expert John Bernunzio, and painstakingly inspecting a 1903 No. 2 provided by Jim Bollman, Eastman has introduced this fine replica. It's all there: the feel of the maple neck, the beautiful intricate inlays, and most importantly it has the sound. This used model remains in excellent condition.
10 3/4" diameter
Maple neck and rim
Whyte Laydie tone ring
25 5/8" scale length
1 1/4" nut width
Ad Number 165601
Posted: Jan 13, 2021 10:56 AM CDT
The Music Emporium
165 Mass Avenue
Tools for the Ad Owner
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 641
This individual has never replied to an ad using this email address.
Other recent ads placed
• Collings MT-O Cream Gloss Top
• Deering Goodtime Americana 12" w/ Scoop & Gig Bag
• Collings MT2-V Varnish Dark Sunburst
• Bart Reiter Buckbee 11"
• Collings MF Deluxe Merlot Gloss Top
• Deering Goodtime w/ Scoop
• Rickard Dobson 11"
• Northfield Walnut Flat Top Octave Mandolin
• Deering Artisan Goodtime Americana 12” w/ Scoop & Gig Bag
• Collings MT Sunburst (Used, 2006)
• Northfield A5 Special
• Collings MT Full Sheraton Brown w/ Ivoroid Binding
• Collings MT2 Birdseye Maple & Italian Spruce Sunburst
• Rickard Maple Ridge 12''
• Collings MT Honey Amber Gloss Top