Zeta Mandolins •
Strings and Beyond •
Morgan Music •
Elderly Instruments •
Mass Street Music •
Eastman • Collings • Peghead Nation • The Music Emporium • Mandolin World Headquarters • JustStrings.com • Weber
Suggested retail $3,695.00
Our price $3,495.00
SN# 0686. Exc. Condition. Very little sign of any prior use. Resonator sidewall shows a couple of light impression marks.
Mahogany banjo in great shape, fresh from our workshop - this banjo has been thoroughly cleaned: fresh professional fret job, new head, new armrest. Everything has been done to give you great playing satisfaction.
Mahogany neck and resonator with single white bindings along fingerboard, and top and back edge of resonator. Flat ebony fingerboard with pearl “hearts & flowers” inlay. Nickel hardware including rare set of 4 Czech made Ptacek tuners with Schaller 5th - all with matching cream buttons. Solid pearl truss rod cover. R.R. spikes at A, B-flat, B & C. 2-hump clamshell tailpiece.
This is setup to play and sounds great.
Comes with original TKL 5-ply AVS American made case.
Ad Number 156667
Posted: Jun 26, 2020 11:15 AM CDT
Greg Boyd's House of Fine Instruments
311 Knowles Street
Missoula Montana 59801
Tools for the Ad Owner
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 570
Prior replies by this individual: 10
Other recent ads placed
• Orpheum #1 5-String Banjo
• C.1990s Deering Basic - Left Hand Banjo
• 2017 Collings MT Mandolin
• 2014 Collings MT-2
• Slingerland Tenor Banjo
• Capek Old Era Walnut Banjo - Sale
• Recent Prucha Style 6 Banjo
• 1927 Vega 5-String Electric Banjo
• Prucha Spirit Presentation Walnut Banjo
• Kat Eyz Cougar Banjo
• C. 1928 Vega Tubaphone Conversion From Tenor
• 2006 Weber Yellowstone F-Style Mandolin
• Blues Hardware 2-Pt. Mandolin
• 1991 R.L. Givens A-3
• C. 1925 Gibson RB-3 Conversion