Zeta Mandolins •
Strings and Beyond •
Morgan Music •
Elderly Instruments •
Mass Street Music •
Eastman • Collings • Peghead Nation • The Music Emporium • Mandolin World Headquarters • JustStrings.com • Weber
The Huber Workhorse Series banjos are professional grade, economical banjos. They feature a satin finish, ebony board, Huber 844 tone ring and a Huber 3-ply maple rim. The Workhorse banjo is manufactured at the Huber shop in Hendersonville, TN.
Includes hard case.
The Workhorse CM-3 features a curly maple figured neck and resonator along with nickel plated hardware. The satin nitro-cellulose lacquer finish with light golden brown stain creates an impressive look and feel.
The 844 tone ring used in every Workhorse is poured at the same foundry as our HR-30 ring and machined right here in the shop to the same pre-war specifications as all of our tone rings. The banjo has a classic 1930’s look (because we love pre-war banjos) with a double-cut peghead and our 1941 “leaves & bows” inlay pattern. The satin nitro-cellulose lacquer finish with golden brown stain creates a great look and feel.
Contact Bob or Alvin at Morgan Music for additional information.
Ad Number 150654
Posted: Feb 11, 2020 11:42 AM CDT
689 North Washington
Lebanon MO 65536
Tools for the Ad Owner
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 1396
Prior replies by this individual: 1
Other recent ads placed
• The Loar Grassroots LM-370-VSm F-Style Mandolin
• Eastman MD515/V Mandolin
• 1962 Martin D-28 w/ Original Case
• Used Gibson A-12 Mandolin
• Used Gold Star GF-100JD Bluegrass Album Banjo
• Hinde A- Style Mandolin - Made In The USA
• Collings MF5 Custom Flowerpot Mandolin With Hard Case
• Yates Little Banger RB-3
• The Loar LM-500 F-Style Mandolin
• Eastman MD315 F Style Mandolin
• 2003 Collings MF5 F-Style Mandolin
• Hayes F-Style Mandolin
• 2000 Gibson F5L Fern - Signed By Sim Daley
• Northfield F5S F-Style Mandolin
• A. Lawrence Smart Mandolin