Strings and Beyond •
Morgan Music •
Elderly Instruments •
Mass Street Music •
Collings • Peghead Nation • The Music Emporium • Mandolin World Headquarters • JustStrings.com • Weber
Great lightweight banjo with Grenadillo (wood), tone ring.
Exc Condition • Grenadillo Wood Tonering
Full flange & resonator • SN# 6656
Curly maple resonator with “walnut” finish. Grenadillo wood tone ring instead of heavy bell bronze ring. 3-ply maple rim. “Steamboat Scroll” pearl inlays. Flat ebony fingerboard. Multi-ply white binding on top and back of resonator, and along fingerboard. Deering Nickel planetary tuners. Bone nut. One-pc flange.
There is some very polite fret wear, and some minor dings on the back of the neck.
Light weight banjo with great sound and playability.
Greg just set this one up and it sounds really good… and without a major tone ring!
Comes with original hard case.
Ad Number 146597
Posted: Nov 6, 2019 10:26 AM CDT
Greg Boyd's House of Fine Instruments
311 Knowles Street
Missoula Montana 59801
Tools for the Ad Owner
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 402
Prior replies by this individual: 9
Other recent ads placed
• 1918 Gibson F-4 Mandolin
• Capek Old Era Walnut Banjo
• Used Deering Goodtime Banjo
• 1991 Givens A-3 Mandolin #595
• New Blues Hardware A Model Mandola
• 1917 Gibson F-4 Mandolin
• 1976 Tennessee Walnut Top Tension “Butch Robbins” Btd Model
• New Ome Tupelo Banjo - 12″ Pot
• New Blues Hardware A Mandolin
• 2009 Prucha F-5 Mandolin
• C. 1972 Gibson RB-250 Banjo
• Circa 1932 Gibson Kalamazoo Krb Banjo
• C. 2008 Epiphone Masterbuilt MB-500 Gibson-Style Banjo
• 1915 Gibson A Mandolin
• C. 1980 Bob Brook A Mandolin - Sale