Strings and Beyond •
Morgan Music •
Elderly Instruments •
Mass Street Music •
Collings • The Music Emporium • The Acoustic Music Company • Mandolin World Headquarters • JustStrings.com • Weber
Great lightweight banjo with Grenadillo (wood), tone ring.
Exc Condition • Grenadillo Wood Tonering
Full flange & resonator • SN# 6656
Curly maple resonator with “walnut” finish. Grenadillo wood tone ring instead of heavy bell bronze ring. 3-ply maple rim. “Steamboat Scroll” pearl inlays. Flat ebony fingerboard. Multi-ply white binding on top and back of resonator, and along fingerboard. Deering Nickel planetary tuners. Bone nut. One-pc flange.
There is some very polite fret wear, and some minor dings on the back of the neck.
Light weight banjo with great sound and playability.
Greg just set this one up and it sounds really good… and without a major tone ring!
Comes with original hard case.
Ad Number 141562
Posted: Jul 10, 2019 11:01 AM CDT
Greg Boyd's House of Fine Instruments
311 Knowles Street
Missoula Montana 59801
Tools for the Ad Owner
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 330
Prior replies by this individual: 9
Other recent ads placed
• 1932 Gibson Mahogany TB-4 Conversion Banjo
• 1918 Gibson F-4 Mandolin
• Recent Epiphone Les Paul "1960" V3 Heritage
• Collings MF5 Deluxe Varnish Mandolin
• New Ome Jubilee 12″ Open-Back Banjo #6991
• 1935 Martin 000-28 Guitar
• 1976 Tennessee Walnut Top Tension “Butch Robbins” Btd Model
• New Blues Hardware A Mandolin
• 2009 Prucha F-5 Mandolin
• Pono Octave Mandolin MD-20
• C. 2009 Montana-Made Weber Special Edition F Model Mandolin
• C. 1970’S R.L. Givens Kit Mandolin (A-3)
• C. 1980 Bob Brook A Mandolin - Sale
• Irish Creek Mandolin
• New Blues Hardware B Mandolin
• 1996 Givens Legacy A-6 Mandolin By Steve Weill On Sale
• Recent Prucha Style 6 Banjo
• 1920's Orpheum No. 1 Tenor Banjo