Strings and Beyond •
Morgan Music •
Elderly Instruments •
Mass Street Music •
Collings • The Music Emporium • The Acoustic Music Company • Mandolin World Headquarters • JustStrings.com • Weber
Beautiful walnut open-back banjo with 12″ pot and nickel hardware. Handmade in Colorado.
New. Serial number 6991.
Walnut banjo. 26 hook.
Scale: 26.25″. Pot: 12″
The OME Jubilee is our most popular of all their models. It has consistently proven to be extremely well-made and with great sound and playability. This one is built with 12″ pot, “woody” tonering (meaning no metal tonering), two coordinator rods in pot, and nickel hardware. Walnut neck and pot.
Very lovely inlays of mother of pearl moons mixed with abalone stars. The moons are crescents with a face in the middle. Stars are asymmetrical and appear as if moving or blinking. S-scoop at 17th fret. 2-ply walnut rim, beveled at top for tonering and finished out below with blackened bottom and tortoise celluloid (tortoid) binding on inside and outside of bottom. Ebony peghead overlay, flat fingerboard, truss rod cover, and heelcap. Stars and moon inlay on peghead. Fingerboard shows layering of lighter wood beneath fingerboard. OME cast tailpiece. OME bridge. Gotoh 2-band tuners and Gotoh geared 5th, all with matching bronze pearloid buttons. Bone nut.
This is an exceptionally well-crafted instrument as always with OME Co. Greg says, “I bought my first OME open-back in 1975 and the great quality that it had is still the high standard of today.”
Setup with Remo Renaissance head. Two 5th string railroad spikes factory-installed at A and B position.
Comes with original hard case.
Ad Number 141405
Posted: Jul 6, 2019 10:58 AM CDT
Greg Boyd's House of Fine Instruments
311 Knowles Street
Missoula Montana 59801
Tools for the Ad Owner
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 330
Prior replies by this individual: 9
Other recent ads placed
• 1932 Gibson Mahogany TB-4 Conversion Banjo
• 1918 Gibson F-4 Mandolin
• Recent Epiphone Les Paul "1960" V3 Heritage
• 1998 Deering John Hartford Banjo
• Collings MF5 Deluxe Varnish Mandolin
• 1935 Martin 000-28 Guitar
• 1976 Tennessee Walnut Top Tension “Butch Robbins” Btd Model
• New Blues Hardware A Mandolin
• 2009 Prucha F-5 Mandolin
• Pono Octave Mandolin MD-20
• C. 2009 Montana-Made Weber Special Edition F Model Mandolin
• C. 1970’S R.L. Givens Kit Mandolin (A-3)
• C. 1980 Bob Brook A Mandolin - Sale
• Irish Creek Mandolin
• New Blues Hardware B Mandolin
• 1996 Givens Legacy A-6 Mandolin By Steve Weill On Sale
• Recent Prucha Style 6 Banjo
• 1920's Orpheum No. 1 Tenor Banjo