Strings and Beyond •
Morgan Music •
Elderly Instruments •
Mass Street Music •
Collings • The Music Emporium • The Acoustic Music Company • Mandolin World Headquarters • JustStrings.com • Weber
Based on classic Loar designs, this workhorse F-model mandolin delivers the high-end tone, chop and projection mandolin players have come to expect from The Loar. Features all solid wood construction, including a hand carved spruce top with f-holes and hand carved maple back and sides.
Model: LM-520 Performer Mandolin
Top: Solid Hand-Carved, Fully Graduated Spruce Top
Back & Sides Solid Hand-Carved, Fully Graduated Maple Back, Solid Maple Sides
Neck: Maple w/Rounded "V" Profile
Fretboard: Bound Padauk
Headstock Inlay: M.O.P. Logo
Finish Type: Gloss
Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst
Tuning Machines: Grover with Pearloid Buttons
Scale Length: 13-3/4"
Truss Rod: Adjustable
Bridge: Compensated Adjustable Ebony
Upper Bout: 6-3/4"
Lower Bout: 10"
Nut, Width: Bone, 1-1/8"
Body Length: 12-3/4"
Total Length: 27-1/4"
Imported from Asia
Ad Number 137997
Posted: Apr 15, 2019 09:07 AM CDT
1100 N. Washington Ave.
Lansing MI 48901
Tools for the Ad Owner
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 1616
Prior replies by this individual: 9
Other recent ads placed
• Gibson Explorer (1963) - $218,000
• R.M. Anderson Tubaphone Flowerpot (Early 2010's)
• Weber Fern F14-F Mandolin
• Pono Mnd-20H Flat Top Octave Mandolin, Deluxe Large Body
• Rigel G-110 (1996)
• B-Stock Trinity College Octave Mandolin & Case
• Northfield Workshop Calhoun Flattop Mandolin
• Ellis F5 (2014)
• Ratliff Country Boy (2018)
• Gibson F-5 (1979)
• Pono M-20 Flat-Top Octave Mandolin, Small Body & Short Scale
• Dearstone D-1A (2000)
• Gilchrist F-5 (1985)
• Gibson A Snakehead (1923)
• National Reso-Phonic Model One Resonator Mandolin & Case
• Eastman MD615 Classic Mandolin & Case
• Weber Gallatin F14-F Mandolin
• Collings MF F-Model Mandolin & Case With Ivoroid Binding