Strings and Beyond •
Morgan Music •
Elderly Instruments •
Mass Street Music •
Collings • The Music Emporium • The Acoustic Music Company • Mandolin World Headquarters • JustStrings.com • Weber
Good solid handmade Mahogany Mastertone style banjo with Wreath Inlays.
Mahogany 5-string banjo with cream binding along fingerboard and top and back of resonator. Concentric circles in back of resonator.
Double-cut peghead with Gibson logo at top and Wreath pattern inlays. Flat Gabon Ebony fingerboard with Wreath inlays and “Mastertone” block at 15th fret.
Ebony heelcap with floral inlay pattern.
Nickel Gotoh tuners with matching pearloid buttons. R.R. spikes at A, B, C & D positions.
All Nickel hardware. Currently set-up with fiberskyn head.
This banjo was made by a local craftsman who is a lifelong musician. He built lots of banjos and banjo necks.
All parts and methods are “correct”, meaning there is nothing to “fix” or to change.
The sound is very good. Comes with good HC.
Ad Number 136697
Posted: Mar 14, 2019 10:41 AM CDT
Greg Boyd's House of Fine Instruments
311 Knowles Street
Missoula Montana 59801
Tools for the Ad Owner
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 274
Prior replies by this individual: 9
Other recent ads placed
• 2001 Prucha Premium Open Back Banjo
• 1993 Gibson Handmade Aj - Brazilian Guitar
• New Don Dryer Mandolin A-5 No. 11 - Sale
• Circa 1930 Martin Soprano Ukulele
• 1957 Gibson J-45 Guitar - Sale
• New Ome Jubilee 12" Open-Back Banjo #7050
• Irish Creek Mandolin
• Apitius Grand Artist F Model Mandolin
• Pono Octave Mandolin Mnd-20H
• 1996 "Givens Legacy" A-6 Mandolin By Steve Weill
• Old Wave C# Two-Point Oval Hole Mandolin - Sale
• Don Dryer A Model Mandolin #12
• Collings MF5 Deluxe Varnish Mandolin
• New Blues Hardware B Mandolin
• 1994 Gilchrist Model-5 Tone-Bar Braced F Mandolin - Reduced
• 1935 Martin 000-28 Guitar
• New Don Dryer Mandolin A-5 No. 11
• 1922 Vega Tubaphone 5-String Banjo