Strings and Beyond •
Morgan Music •
Elderly Instruments •
Mass Street Music •
Collings • The Music Emporium • The Acoustic Music Company • Mandolin World Headquarters • JustStrings.com • Weber
One of a kind, built by Bruce Weber in 1994, at the Gibson/Flatiron shop in Belgrade MT.
Serial No. 4749119
Vintage Hard Shell Case in great condition. Original tailpiece available.
Below is the link for more pictures, and don't hesitate to contact Bruce to talk it over!
-X braced Engelmann spruce top, curly maple back,rim and neck.
-Ivory/Herringbone bound ebony veneer and abalone Fern inlay with ’The Gibson’ in mother-of pearl,
-Ivory bound ebony fingerboard with a 1-⅛” MOP nut, 6mm MOP fret markers, .050 frets and abalone fingerboard side dots.
-Ivory/Herringbone bound top, Ivory bound back with Ivory/black rim accent lines.
-Adjustable truss rod. Adjustable ebony bridge. Gold Schaller tuners with Pearl buttons.
-Traditional sunburst and gloss lacquer finish.
Notes: Tailpiece has been replaced with a gold Weber cast TP, original avaiable. Small dent in neck opposite the nut. Has some light finish checking.
Ad Number 132515
Posted: Dec 6, 2018 03:37 PM CDT
5400 Frontage Rd.
Manhattan MT 59741
Tools for the Ad Owner
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 76
This individual has never replied to an ad using this email address.
Other recent ads placed
• Custom Ranger Travel Mandolin
• Weber Mustang Mandolin
• Christmas For Mando Players- It's Not Too Early Is It
• Weber Beautiful Scarlett Fire Fern F- New Price
• Weber Highly Customized Fern-Lowest It Will Go
• Ebony Traditional Bridge By Montana Lutherie
• Harmonic Suppressor By Montana Lutherie
• Mandolin Icon Tshirt By Montana Lutherie
• I'M Picky Tshirt
• Ranger Travel Mandolin
• Weber Custom Bitterroot F Mandolin
• Fender FM-52 Se Mandolin
• Truss Rod Covers- Personalized Too