Strings and Beyond •
Morgan Music •
Elderly Instruments •
Mass Street Music •
Collings • The Music Emporium • The Acoustic Music Company • Mandolin World Headquarters • JustStrings.com • Weber
Tried and true stalwart of the Gibson line. Recent fret job. Great sound.
Mahogany banjo with cream bindings on top and back of resonator, and along fingerboard. Fiddle peghead with “gull wing” inlay. Flat ebony fingerboard. Nickel hardware in good shape. Adjustable 4-hump tailpiece, Waverly tuners with Schaller 5th. A few nicks on back of neck, and some hand wear on finish. Back of resonator has finish checking. Frets are in great shape with recent, professional fret job. R.R. spikes installed at 5th & 10th fret.
Sound is very good, banjo is setup very well.
Comes with beat-up original hard case.
Ad Number 130197
Posted: Oct 11, 2018 09:38 AM CDT
Greg Boyd's House of Fine Instruments
311 Knowles Street
Missoula Montana 59801
Tools for the Ad Owner
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 162
Prior replies by this individual: 9
Other recent ads placed
• Collings MF5 Deluxe Varnish Mandolin
• 1996 "Givens Legacy" A-6 Mandolin By Steve Weill
• New Don Dryer Mandolin A-5 No. 11
• Old Wave C# Two-Point Oval Hole Mandolin
• 1988 Flatiron A-5 Mandolin
• New Kentucky KM-252 Deluxe A-Style Mandolin
• Recent Michael Kelly Legacy Dragonfly Mandolin
• New Ome Flora 11" Open Back Banjo
• New Collings MT Mandolin
• 2007 Prucha Mahogany Legend Banjo
• 1911 Fairbanks Vega Whyte Laydie #7 Banjo 11 13/16"
• 2006 Will Kimble F-5 Mandolin "Butch Baldassari" #2 Of 5
• 1979 R.L. Givens F-5 Mandolin
• 1935 Martin 000-28 Guitar
• 1916 Gibson A Mandolin
• New Ruhland F-5-Xf Mandolin No. 25
• New Blues Hardware B-Model Mandolin
• 1994 Gilchrist Model-5 Tone-Bar Braced F Mandolin - Reduced