Strings and Beyond •
Morgan Music •
Elderly Instruments •
Mass Street Music •
Collings • The Music Emporium • The Acoustic Music Company • Mandolin World Headquarters • JustStrings.com • Weber
Good handmade Maple banjo from a respected local builder, using good parts and methods.
Figured Maple banjo with all standard mastertone parts. Medium honey-brown finish. Cream bindings around resonator top and back and along fingerboard.
Double-cut peghead w/ Gibson logo at top and Flying Eagle inlays. Gabon Ebony fingerboard with pearl Flying Eagle inlay pattern. R.R. spikes at A, B, C & D. No fret wear.
All nickel parts. Gibson 2-bracket armrest and 4-hump clamshell T.P. Currently set-up with fiberskyn head.
This is a good, solid banjo, with strong sound and presence.
Comes with good HC.
Ad Number 126833
Posted: Jul 13, 2018 01:18 PM CDT
Greg Boyd's House of Fine Instruments
311 Knowles Street
Missoula Montana 59801
Tools for the Ad Owner
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 112
Prior replies by this individual: 9
Other recent ads placed
• 1942 Gibson A-50 Mandolin
• 1994 Gilchrist Model-5 Tone-Bar Braced F Mandolin
• New Blues Hardware B-Model Mandolin
• 1981 RL Givens A-5 Mandolin - Sale
• New Don Dryer Mandolin A-5 No. 11
• New Collings MT Custom Mandolin - Sale
• C. 1980s Shiro Sm-900C Mandolin
• 2016 Nechville Custom 5-String Resonator Banjo
• 1995 Bob Rock Banjo With Hard Shell Case
• Old Wave C# Two-Point Oval Hole Mandolin
• New Collings MT Mandolin
• C. 2007 Rover F Mandolin
• 2017 Collings MT-2 Custom Mandolin
• 1946 Gibson Lg-2 Guitar
• C. 1975 Ode Style 0 Oval-Hole Mandolin
• 2005 Weber Yellowstone - Custom Cedar Top Mandolin
• Custom Mastertone Style Mahogany Banjo - Wreath Inlays
• 2004 Collings MF-5 DLX Varnish Mandolin