Strings and Beyond •
Morgan Music •
Elderly Instruments •
The Mandolin Store •
Collings • The Music Emporium • The Acoustic Music Company • Mandolin World Headquarters • JustStrings.com • Weber
An all original 1953 Southern Jumbo. Great scalloped bracing under the high grade spruce top. No changed parts on this instrument and the finish is original. This model is in fact far more than simply a dressed up J-45 with requisite upgraded binding and inlays. Indeed, the wood Gibson reserved for this was and is far superior than what was used to construct J-45s. It has all of the sound, mystique, and mojo that one could possibly want and is priced attractively at 7,500 dollars.
Ad Number 124603
Posted: May 17, 2018 11:26 AM CDT
Dying Breed Music
Searcy Arkansas 72143
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 170
This individual has never replied to an ad using this email address.
Other recent ads placed:
• 1957 D-18. Adi Top. Tweed Case. $7,200.
• True One Owner- 1934 000-18 Long Scale. Orig Case. $25,000.
• 1957 D-21. Mint. Signed Letters From C.F. Martin. $9,500.
• 1937 000-28 Shade Top. Near Mint. Crack Free. $100,000.
• 1944 Southern Jumbo. Banner. Clean. $13,750.
• 1911 000-45 Case- Owned By C.F. Martin In College. 4,000.
• 1939 J-35. All Original And Crack Free. Three Bars. $12,500