Strings and Beyond •
Morgan Music •
Elderly Instruments •
The Mandolin Store •
Collings • The Music Emporium • The Acoustic Music Company • Mandolin World Headquarters • JustStrings.com • Weber
This is a custom creation of the Weber Special Edition Jamming machine. This one has block fretmarkers and a wide nut (1 3/16") a la Sam Bush Gibson.
Woody bark and woof, loud and in-your-face.
Plain color, matte finish - it's all about the sound.
Maple Back, Sides, and neck.
Radiused fretboard with big frets.
Adjustable truss rod
You don't see these Special Editions around much, like Gibson Jam Masters.
$1,800 Paypalled and Shipped FedEx Ground in the CONUS
48 hr Approval - return for any reason, just cover shipping.
Pics on request
This message has been approved by The IRS and my Spouse.
Ad Number 121913
Posted: Mar 8, 2018 05:00 PM CDT
Rancho Santa Marguer CA
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 57
Prior replies by this individual: 1
Other recent ads placed:
• 2007 Gibson Sam Bush - $5,200
• 2015 Phoenix Neoclassical Mandolin - $2,400 Reduced
• Vintage Short Scale Banjo Case - $100 Shipped.
• Mandolin Tonegard - SOLD
• 1963 Gibson F12 - $2,400 - Reduced Again
• 1934 Gibson A Century Mandolin - $3,200
• Old Bowlback Mandolin - $150
• Hand Tooled Leather Mandolin Case $300
• Vintage Bowlback Case - $100
• 1920 Gibson F4 - $3,700
• Calton Mandolin Case - $SOLD