Strings and Beyond •
Morgan Music •
Elderly Instruments •
The Mandolin Store •
Collings • The Music Emporium • The Acoustic Music Company • Mandolin World Headquarters • JustStrings.com • Weber
The only American mandolin specifically engineered for extra-light strings. Designed for mandolin orchestras, for folk, jazz, celtic and classical music. Manufactured in 2015 in the USA.
•Red maple back, sides and neck
•Red spruce top
•Innovative tone bar pattern, designed to optimize light gauge strings
•24 fret ebony fingerboard with mother of pearl side dots, no face dots
•Black hardware: Custom Grover 309 18:1 ratio tuners, strap button and Rigel Style tailpiece with ebony overlay
.Ebony binding on fingerboard
•Red-burst stain under a hybrid varnish finish
•Solid ebony suspended finger rest
•Set up for Extra-Light strings; Thomastik Infeld Mediums
Pics on request
48 hr Approval - return for any reason and just cover shipping.
$2,400 paypalled and shipped FedEx Ground in the CONUS.
Armrest not included.
This instrument has a wondrous sound, clear tone, moving resonance, and lingering sustain.
Ad Number 121911
Posted: Mar 8, 2018 04:48 PM CDT
Rancho Santa Marguer CA
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 57
Prior replies by this individual: 1
Other recent ads placed:
• 2007 Gibson Sam Bush - $5,200
• Custom Weber Gallatin S.E. - $1,900 - Reduced
• Vintage Short Scale Banjo Case - $100 Shipped.
• Mandolin Tonegard - SOLD
• 1963 Gibson F12 - $2,400 - Reduced Again
• 1934 Gibson A Century Mandolin - $3,200
• Old Bowlback Mandolin - $150
• Hand Tooled Leather Mandolin Case $300
• Vintage Bowlback Case - $100
• 1920 Gibson F4 - $3,700
• Calton Mandolin Case - $SOLD