Strings and Beyond •
Morgan Music •
Elderly Instruments •
The Mandolin Store •
Collings • The Music Emporium • The Acoustic Music Company • Mandolin World Headquarters • JustStrings.com • Weber
MAS has struck, HARD!
I have decided to have another custom mandolin built. Unfortunately I can’t afford a second without selling the first.
I had this mandolin built by Butch Click in late 2007/early 2008. The signed date is February 29, 2008. A Leap Year baby!
Butch’s mandolins have been developing a real following. Known for their consistant tone and playability.
This mandolin will provide you with a solid playing instrument with a great bluegrass tone, at a price that is not beyond the range of what is affordable.
Some of the upgrades included in the build are:
- Moon Wood Spruce from Tonewood in Switzerland. Some of the features of the wood can be found on their website. http://www.tonewood.ch/moonwood.html
- Allen Tailpiece and End Pin
- Gold Evo Fret Wire
- Gold tone tuners
- McClung Armrest included in sale.
- Wonderful dry woody tone. Ease of playability. Currently set up for taking the melody, but still has a strong bluegrass chop. Sweet tone that gives willingly.
- Beautiful Flame Maple back, sides and neck.
Comes with a Fiberglass Bobelock Case and Cover. Black exterior with Burgandy interior.
Price is $2275.00 + Shiping and Insurance. PayPal accepted. 48 Hour trial period. Buyer pays shiping both ways. Will be packed in Bobelock case, cover, and padding, in a custom made cardboard shipping box.
Donation wil be made to Mandolin Cafe upon the sale of this Mandolin.
More pictures available upon request.
Video of This mandolin being played: