Strings and Beyond •
Morgan Music •
Elderly Instruments •
The Mandolin Store •
Collings • The Music Emporium • The Acoustic Music Company • Mandolin World Headquarters • JustStrings.com • Weber
The last one! The Gallatin range is no longer available in the natural finish.
I first played a Gallatin in the States in the mid nineteen nineties and remember it still. This is an example of where every cent has gone into the sound. With no bindings and satin varnish it looks great.
It has a solid hand carved spruce top, solid hand carved maple back and sides, solid cast tailpiece and Brekke traditional bridge. The basic spec of course does not affect the sound. It plays beautifully with a very warm and full tone with deep and well defined bass notes, rich mids and clear trebles.
With custom hardshell case.
Sorry, we cannot ship to the U.S.
Ad Number 118098
Posted: Nov 29, 2017 07:47 AM CDT
The Acoustic Music Company Ltd.
39, St James St., Br England BN2 1RG
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 666
Prior replies by this individual: 107
Other recent ads placed:
• Weber Gallatin A4: A Style, Oval Hole Faded Leather - UK
• Eastman 305 A Style F Hole - UK
• Northfield F5S - UK
• Girouard Mandola - UK
• Girouard A5 - UK
• Gibson A1 1912 - UK
• Collings MT2 - UK
• Gibson H2 Mandola 1921 Sunburst - UK
• Rigel G110 Resophonic - Used - UK
• Smart 'Comma' Used - UK
• Weber Yellowstone F4: F Style, Oval Hole, Honey/Tortoise UK
• Gibson H1 Mandola 1917 Pumpkin Top
• Northfield F2S Sunburst - UK
• Pava A5 Sunburst Satin
• Ellis F5 Special - UK
• Gibson A 1916 - UK
• Eastman 605 A Style F Hole K&K Twin Internal Pickup - UK
• Weber Yellowstone A5: A Style, F Hole, Trad Sunburst - UK