Searchable TablEdit Database
How it all started: we noticed our forum members had been creating and uploading a lot of tunes created in TablEdit, one of the mandolin community's favorite software programs for writing music. There are 680 files in this collection and more being added regularly. Contact us if you'd like to contribute to this collection.
Songs by Category
Or: See all files
Search Tips: search by full or partial tune name, style (bluegrass, celtic, etc.). Also searches known "AKA" (also known as) titles. For the time being we feel there aren't enough files to start adding advanced search features but as this resource develops we will implement as our members see fit.
Like to contribute to this collection? We'd like to hear from you.
- For creating, editing, printing and listening to music for mandolin and other instruments.
- Supports both tablature and standard notation.
- It can open/import ASCII, MIDI, ABC, MusicXML, Bucket O' Tab, TabRite, and Wayne Cripps files.
- Files can be saved in TablEdit format or exported to ASCII, HTML, ABC, RTF, MIDI or WAV.
- Runs on Windows, Macintosh, and Windows Mobile (PocketPC.)
- Features instant conversion from standard notation to tablature and vice-versa.
TablEdit comes in a free file viewer and a purchased version for creating tunes and more.
- Mandozine TablEdit files, a remarkable collection for mandolin players.