Thread: Banjo Meets Mandolin with Tony Trischka and Mike Marshall - a Liv

Fetches news & information NewsFetcher's Avatar

Default Banjo Meets Mandolin with Tony Trischka and Mike Marshall - a Liv

The Mandolin Cafe has posted the following news release:
    Banjo Meets Mandolin with Tony Trischka and Mike Marshall - a Live Online Workshop

ArtistWorks, the leading interactive lifestyle social learning platform, in conjunction with Mandolin Cafe is proud to present a free online workshop featuring Tony Trischka and Mike Marshall on April 23, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time.

Watch the replay below:

---------------------------

NOTE: You may use your board membership to comment on news articles published by the Mandolin Cafe. Your comments will appear here and also will be appended to the end of the news article for public viewing. Standard board membership posting guidelines apply.
    Last edited by Scott Tichenor; Apr-24-2013 at 1:12pm.
    Posts belonging to this account are created by a software task, not a human. Don't understand what that means? This information will explain how this post got here.

Default Re: Banjo Meets Mandolin with Tony Trischka and Mike Marshall - a

Last one with Mike was awesome...I will be there for this one too!

I'm penciling it in on my calendar as well. I'm already enrolled in Mike's mandolin school and I have a buddy who wants to take up the banjo, so this might be a perfect opportunity to watch it together and encourage him to sign up for Tony's banjo school. The timing couldn't be better!

Hello,
    6 pm Pacific Daylight Time is 4 am in the morning here in Turkey. Can you please plan the next workshop to a better time for us that live in Europe. evet 8 pm PDT is good enhough.
    Thank you very much.
    Greetings to all mandolin lovers from Turkey.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Orkunh View Post
    Hello,
    6 pm Pacific Daylight Time is 4 am in the morning here in Turkey. Can you please plan the next workshop to a better time for us that live in Europe. evet 8 pm PDT is good enhough.
    Thank you very much.
    Greetings to all mandolin lovers from Turkey.
    There's no huge advantage in watching it live necessarily. It's on YouTube within minutes of being done and stored there for the long haul. Most of the site's traffic is in the U.S. which is why we schedule it as is. A lot of people on the east coast don't like it starting at 10:00 p.m. Impossible to satisfy everyone, and having it during the day when people are working isn't feasible. Hopefully you'll enjoy the recorded version just as well.

I sure enjoyed participating in the inaugural one. Scott, I think your a natural for hosting for these!! Say hello to your pet snake (head) for me! : )

Best wishes, Annette
    http://www.livingtreemusic.com
    Last edited by Scott Tichenor; Apr-24-2013 at 11:00am. Reason: correcting broken link