Re: Lots of Questions
1. What kind of music are you planning to play on your mandolin?
2. Approximately how much do you want to spend -- what's the upper limit?
3. Do you have an instrument dealer in your area who has mandolins in his/her store?
4. Do you have friends who play mandolin, or can you find open-to-the-public jams/sessions where acoustic stringed instruments are played?
5. Do you expect to make millions of dollars playing mandolin (jus' kiddin')?
Gibsn: '54 F5 3pt F2 A-N Custm K1 m'cello
Natl Triolian Dobro mando
Victoria b-back Merrill alumnm b-back
Stradolin Vega banjolin
Sobell'dola Washburn b-back'dola
Eastmn: 615'dola 805 m'cello
Flatiron 3K OM