Thread: Protection of Intellectual Property

49.479184 N, -86.20 W. Longitude rectified to Giza.

Default Protection of Intellectual Property

Protection of Intellectual Property
    by the Padma on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:23 pm
    Posted on several Loofers Forums on the wed.

The following two quotes appeared at http://www.anzlf.com/ and prompted this thread.

Puff wrote:
    Awe hell Jim - more US patents coming up

================================================== =====================
    DarwinStrings wrote:
    All that is a bit weird, I am all for the protection of intellectual property, especially as I pretend to be a artist on the odd occasion but I feel it should only be protected when it is in fact your own intellectual property

Jim
    Protection of Intellectual Property.

Hmmm. Well it is or was a great idea. Works very well for the current model of the greedy profit based monetary system that is now exposing itself as the rapist of our sovereign rights and the planets wealth. This system in now in its death throws and is gonna fight like hell to hang on until its last breath...such is the way of a dieing beast. Mother earth can no longer support the wanton destruction of its natural resources.

Change is inevitable. Resistance is futile.

The world wide web has taught us that ideas and information are free and should be shared by all for the good of all and not by a few for their own greedy little ends. As such the collective consciousness of this planet is moving into an egalitarian, resource based economy.

Speaking very personally and firmly believing in this new economic model, you will no longer find a copyright, registration or patent numbers or symbols on any of the paintings, builds, drawings of instruments or their plans of construction or any of the innovative ideas that have come through duh Padma . Feel free to use, copy, build and share as thou wilt. (acknowledgment of its origin is nice but not necessary)

Our individual sovereignty, life, breath and ideas comes from the creator, and as such I, me, duh Padma feels, thinks and believes the current economic model exemplifies the supreme form of fear that drives our egos to greed in claiming intellectual property rights.

The emerging change in our planets collective consciousness is gonna go through birthing pains. However the shared custodianship of earths resources is the future model and the cornerstone for the golden age of global peace that is dawning.

Here in endith duh Padmas rant on Intellectual Property.

Blessings
    duh Padma
    If it gets the pig clean ~ use it.

Default Re: Protection of Intellectual Property

If I write a book, and I see it in a book store or on Amazon under your name, I am gonna be very unhappy.
    Flatiron 2MW
    Collings CJa
    Martin D15
    Tacoma EM9c
    30's Washburn Parlor
    Various electric guitars, basses and amps.

Yo, Jefffffffffffffff.....

So you gonna lay words down in book, Yay!

.... me be delighted to illustrate its or writes the preface for you.

~ For my usual fee of course.

blessings

U.S. Const., Art. 1, Sec. 8, Cl. 8: Clause 8: To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries;

Congress passed a variety of laws under this authority. Those working in the US are entitled to use those laws to protect their privileges under this Constitutionally allow exercise of legislative power. Those not liking it need to talk to the individuals representing them in Washington.

Take lots of cash.
    Stephen Perry

The U.S. patent system is in its death throws? Right.

I think it's noble to release plans and what not into the public domain. Where are these plans? They should be interesting because you sound like you're permanently high.

I think it's fine for people to charge for their plans too, though copyright extensions have gotten a bit out of hand.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by the padma View Post
    Speaking very personally and firmly believing in this new economic model, you will no longer find a copyright, registration or patent numbers or symbols on any of the paintings, builds, drawings of instruments or their plans of construction or any of the innovative ideas that have come through duh Padma . Feel free to use, copy, build and share as thou wilt. (acknowledgment of its origin is nice but not necessary)
    That is entirely within your rights to do, and I support your right to do it. I look forward to some cool stuff actually. Discussion as to the trends of the world, either with or despite our contributions to those trends, is outside what I would want to talk about here.
    A talent for trivializin' the momentous and complicatin' the obvious.

The entire staff
    funny....

Blog Entries

My unversal translator is reading, duh Padma is freely sharing his designs. The political statements on global and domestic economics aren't necessary and come close to violating our posting guidelines that help keep this place amicable.

Thanks,
    Jamie
    There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want; and, after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second. Logan Pearsall Smith, 1865 - 1946

+ Give Blood, Save a Life +

Yo Jamie,

close only counts in Horse Shoes...but me be hearing what you be saying.

So for clarification, from being "close" to "crossing the line" is how many thousandths???

Blessings
    duh Padma

Chief Moderator/Shepherd Ted Eschliman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Past.
    As you were.