Thread: Another very happy Lafferty owner.

Default Another very happy Lafferty owner.

My Lafferty F5 wide-neck arrived in New Zealand last week. I am delighted with the instrument and very happy with the service from Dennis. It's exactly what I wanted - fat lower end, not too bright on the top strings. Loud enough that I can hear myself on stage and successfully play into a mike from a comfortable distance. This one was pre-owned, but it's in mint condition. Sounds great, intonation good, fretting good, tuners all work nicely. And a fair price....what more could I ask? Tino Pai Dennis!

Default Re: Another very happy Lafferty owner.

Always a great feeling to get that instrument that just "Fits" . Hope you get years of enjoyment from it!!!
    Pricetone #51
    Pricetone #200

Congrats Mandolagirl. I just got my new Lafferty LA-5W, and I love it. I am sure you will love yours too. And Dennis is great!

Bruce

Another happy Lafferty owner checking in. Lucky enough to get one of the original Octave's that Dennis got in. Love the short neck and has great punch, tone and resonence. On to of it all love dealng with Dennis. For some reason doesnt feel so bad sending hom money!