Thread: Announcing exposing and unclothing the greatest achievement ever

Default Announcing exposing and unclothing the greatest achievement ever

well maybe im melodramatic. but this our new album its pretty much the fruit of long hours slaving. over hard recording .but the cosmic uterus has showered blessing upon us magnafloriously this labour of love does NOT come easy let me say. once. it flooded. the place. anyway this album is free its beautiful and i hope you love it by free i mean its like a bird, not that you don't pay money. it's free by that way. its recording of mandolin and mandola i also hit potatoes with a rake for 9 hours just to get the right sample but that sample doesn't play, its muted, just to show the dedication its like the monks with the circles in the sand. one layer of a track is the whole band staring in silence at the microphone for 24 hours we cannot create positive space without negatives. we also insulted each other and then back masked it secretively at a low level to create the proper dark energy in "apologize"

http://soapstonetpcastt.bandcamp.com...e-in-the-flesh

also this is youtube we believe in television.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SoapstoneMusic?feature=mhee

Default Re: Announcing exposing and unclothing the greatest achievement e

That is basically unintelligible.

but that's just me Bertram Henze's Avatar

Apparently, the OP's keyboard was used by many persons to write that post.
    the world is better off without bad ideas, good ideas are better off without the world

That should have been posted April 1st - However,the track names are no worse than "Old Cold Coffee On The Dashboard" as per a certain Mr C.Thile (IMHO),
    Ivan
    Weber F-5 'Fern'.
    Lebeda F-5 "Special".
    Stelling Bellflower BANJO
    Tokai - 'Tele-alike'.
    Ellis DeLuxe "A" style.

geese are the perfect image for this album ... i feel like i've been geesed

I have two questions: Had anyone who played on this ever picked up an instrument before the recording? And, is there even a mandolin used on the recording?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by soapstonetpcastt View Post
    well maybe im melodramatic. but this our new album its pretty much the fruit of long hours slaving. over hard recording .but the cosmic uterus has showered blessing upon us magnafloriously this labour of love does NOT come easy let me say. once. it flooded. the place. anyway this album is free its beautiful and i hope you love it by free i mean its like a bird, not that you don't pay money. it's free by that way. its recording of mandolin and mandola i also hit potatoes with a rake for 9 hours just to get the right sample but that sample doesn't play, its muted, just to show the dedication its like the monks with the circles in the sand. one layer of a track is the whole band staring in silence at the microphone for 24 hours we cannot create positive space without negatives. we also insulted each other and then back masked it secretively at a low level to create the proper dark energy in "apologize"

http://soapstonetpcastt.bandcamp.com...e-in-the-flesh

also this is youtube we believe in television.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SoapstoneMusic?feature=mhee
    This account has been closed because this user in Colorado Springs is posting from multiple accounts, answering and giving advice to his (or her) own comments at times. Pffffft.

Seems there was another Colorado individual doing this a few months back. Must be the altitude not allowing enough oxygen to get to the brain.

Update: make that three accounts this individual is--or was-- posting from.