Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Norwegian Cruise Line ship to host Bluegrass Festival

Default Re: Norwegian Cruise Line ship to host Bluegrass Festival

Doing it that way would give the regular cruise entertainment a break for a few days. A cruise vacation when you compare to a typical land vacation or all inclusive resort is a value in itself. When you break it down like you did it does sound like a good deal.
    And the chance to see the Dawg up close and personal in a bathsuit laying out by the pool with his dark shades on.............. priceless!

2. The following members say thank you to f5loar for this post:

Linds 

San Antonio, Texas and Steamboat Springs, Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by f5loar View Post
    Doing it that way would give the regular cruise entertainment a break for a few days. A cruise vacation when you compare to a typical land vacation or all inclusive resort is a value in itself. When you break it down like you did it does sound like a good deal.
    And the chance to see the Dawg up close and personal in a bathsuit laying out by the pool with his dark shades on.............. priceless!
    I think that, alone, would be worth the price of admission!

As a female, I have to say...the prospect of seeing the Punch Brothers in their swim trunks is pretty intriguing, too!

Registered Something good_ol_al_61's Avatar

My wife and I are leaving for our 3rd Bluegrass themed cruise departing out of Port Canaveral, FL next Sunday (27th). Danny Stewart Bluegrass Cruise is the organizer leaving on Carnival Cruise Lines. He is doing two sailings back-to-back and we are on the second one, named the "B Cruise". As is with all of the festivals we attend, we will do more jamming in the unused bar areas rather than watching the shows. 4-5 days of no sleep. We have met so many friends over these cruises that we would not even consider a non-bluegrass cruise. The people are simply the best. I would suggest to anyone to try one and you'll probably be hooked, unless you are retired Navy (inside joke-hahahaha).
    Al Henderson
    Jacksonville, FL

"Only two kinds of people never make mistakes: Dead people and people that do nothing!" [Al's Dad]

'81 Gibson F5L Fern, J Rowland
    '07 Arches A Style #11, "Hoss"