Thread: Free Mp3 and Sheet Music by Giovanni Gioviale on GUITARFREESCORES

Blog Entries

Exclamation Free Mp3 and Sheet Music by Giovanni Gioviale on GUITARFREESCORES

Hi to you all,
    I wish to inform you that in the "Mandolin" section of GUITARFREESCORES
    http://www.guitarfreescores.com/mandolin.php
    some new free scores/mp3 by Giovanni Gioviale and my personal transcriptions for solo mandolin have been recently added. So, please visit the site and, anyway, don't exitate to suggest any other score that you would like to be added to the list, in the next future.
    Thanks for the interest!
    Kind regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Viale Fiorito.pdf  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mandoguitar; Apr-30-2011 at 2:11am.

Default Re: Free Mp3 and Sheet Music by Giovanni Gioviale on GUITARFREESC

At a certain point this may start feeling like spam. You already started another thread for this a few days ago and you've cross-posted this info several times in the classifieds section. Do you plan on posting about this every five days or so indefinitely?

Blog Entries

Dear Alex,
    sorry in advance for my bad English...
    the simple question that I do is this:
    that the noise from this thing?
    After all, it's true, I advertise my site but it is also true that offer the possibility to download different sheet music and mp3 quite rare and highly sought ...
    Of course I have a sense of proportion ... do not post it tomorrow ... but if the same ad every 10-15 days to remind users that there Mandolin Cafe my site and you can download as many free resources to do harm to anyone?
    Sincerely,
    Giuseppe Torrisi

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mandoguitar View Post
    Dear Alex,
    After all, it's true, I advertise my site but it is also true that offer the possibility to download different sheet music and mp3 quite rare and highly sought ...
    Of course I have a sense of proportion ... do not post it tomorrow ... but if the same ad every 10-15 days to remind users that there Mandolin Cafe my site and you can download as many free resources to do harm to anyone?
    Sincerely,
    Giuseppe Torrisi
    I realize you're new but you'll need to be able to adhere to our guidelines in order to participate here. The forum is not a place for selling or being aggressive about linking to sites you operate. It would be wise if you invested some time in reviewing the guidelines and make sure you understand them. Language barriers can be difficult but can't be used as an excuse for not following the guidelines. Our users are generally tolerant and understand the policies that govern this forum.

From the forum posting guidelines:

- Refrain from using the message board as a point of selling items to others or for the purpose of discussing or linking to items you are selling. Please limit selling activities to the Classifieds section of this web site or other external locations.

and

- Use of the message board to aggressively market or sell various products and/or services or over-promotion of external web sites is not permitted.

In addition, the Classifieds have their own set of guidelines that should be read and understood. We will also vigorously enforce those if need be.

Blog Entries

I very sorry ...
    Honestly I did not act in bad faith, but I accept the criticism with equanimity.
    I will not use more Mandolin Cafe to advertise my site though, I want to remember, I advertised and offered my CD as well as many totally free sheet music and free mp3 by Gioviale ...
    Thanks to everyone who wrote and appreciated my initiative and again very sorry to all those who think that I was aggressive with my ads ...
    Again sorry for my bad English...
    A cordial greeting to all.
    Giuseppe Torrisi

Giuseppe,

It seems obvious (to me) that you weren't trying to spam, but maybe weren't as up on the rules here as you could have been.

In any case, I think your website is cool and appreciate you giving info about it.
    Welcome to the cafe!
    Chris Cravens

Girouard A5
    Montana Flatiron A-Jr.
    Passernig Mandola
    Leo Posch D-18

Quote Originally Posted by mandoguitar View Post
    Dear Alex,
    Sincerely,
    Giuseppe Torrisi
    Signore, ciao da Antonino Damiani--Mio paese e Piana degli Albanese.. Ma Ho nato Sacramento California USA Grazzi por musica da Gioviale. Ma dove e altro musica de Gioviale. Lo bisogno comprare de piu completo musica sheet music for this grande uomo Gioviale.. Ihave the complete music of Nazareth, Calace ma multo difiicile ccercare gioviale
    Grazzi mille per te for making much music available on line

damiani

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ninomando View Post
    Signore, ciao da Antonino Damiani--Mio paese e Piana degli Albanese.. Ma Ho nato Sacramento California USA Grazzi por musica da Gioviale. Ma dove e altro musica de Gioviale. Lo bisogno comprare de piu completo musica sheet music for this grande uomo Gioviale.. Ihave the complete music of Nazareth, Calace ma multo difiicile ccercare gioviale
    Grazzi mille per te for making much music available on line damiani

Ciao Antonino,
    purtroppo non posso aiutarti molto...io stesso non possiedo molta musica di Gioviale, posso solo consigliarti di rivolgerti a un nipote di Giovanni Gioviale che forse puņ aiutarti ad avere degli spartiti: Prof. Fernando Gioviale. Purtroppo non ho un suo recapito o indirizzo email, non lo conosco personalmente, ma forse se fai una buona ricerca su Internet puoi trovare il modo per contattarlo. Ciao from Sicily! Giuseppe

Sheri Mignano Crawford Mandophile's Avatar

just before we thrown in the towel on the world we are in, Saturday April 11, 2020, let's listen to Gioviale and the March of the Mandolinists! Almost as uplifting as Luigi Canoro's.
    This was sent to me from my good friend and mandolinist Gino Di Rosa who lives in Rome. In addition, I'm posting another friend's contribution. Recently, Antonino "Tony" Damiani, sent me some manuscripts and a photograph of his father Salvatore or "Sam" with his band performing in Old Sacto c. 1975. I'm sure they played Gioviale among the great mandolin titles! Thanks, Tony.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	107.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	694.3 KB 
ID:	184916  
    Attached Files Attached Files