Thread: Hot Rize "Are You Tired of Me My Darling"

Default Hot Rize "Are You Tired of Me My Darling"

Going out on a limb here.

Long story short, I found a clip on YouTube of Hot Rize performing "Are You Tired of Me My Darling" from the 80's. It looked like a television performance. Whoever posted it titled it "Answer Only With your Eyes". I loved it! A couple days later it vanished. I remember seeing that the user had uploaded the video 8 years ago. It seems a little odd to me that the user would have deleted it after being up for so long and only literally 2 days after I found it. But I suppose stranger things have happened.

Anybody else ever come across this video? Is it still up and I just can't find it?

Default Re: Hot Rize "Are You Tired of Me My Darling"

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a vet.

That's the song, but not the live version I was referring to:/ Preciate it though!

YouTube links have a nasty habit of suddenly vanishing. Mostly,i save a shortcut link to videos,but,if it's something really special,i'll download it 'just in case'. I've watched all 7 of the 'Bill Monroe story' videos in the past,but now episodes 1 & 2 are 'blocked in the UK'. So,'just in case' i've downloaded the others !. So my advice is,if you see it & want it,download it - it's legal,
    Ivan
    Weber F-5 'Fern'.
    Lebeda F-5 "Special".
    Stelling Bellflower BANJO
    Tokai - 'Tele-alike'.
    Ellis DeLuxe "A" style.