Thread: The Parsons Mandolins Website

Default The Parsons Mandolins Website

Hello everyone!

Matt Parsons here! You know, Will's son. So we all know you guys have waited for twenty years for there to be a Parsons Mandolin website, and finally it's here!

We're ready for your orders. Prices are always negotiable!

Join us at http://willparsonsmandolins.webs.com/
    Soon to be willparsonsmandolins.com
    We'll keep you posted!

Default Re: The Parsons Mandolins Website

Hi Matt. A web presence is great but if I could make one suggestion it would be to pay someone to host it. The problem with free sites is that you allow them to place ads on your site. In this case, ads for your father's competitors pop right up on his page.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	freesites.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	133.9 KB 
ID:	62883  

Hey,

Yes, I'm aware of this. I haven't gotten dad's credit card stuff in order to buy the web domain, but as soon as I do all of those ads will be gone.
    Thanks for your concern, I thought your screen capture is hilarious.

Hey Matt,

I don't know if you remember me, but I used to pick with your dad back in my ETSU days ('03 - '07). One of the last gigs we played together, I played one of his brand new mandolins still in the white. It was INCREDIBLE, can't wait to hear some of his new stuff. Good luck with the new website, hope you all are well. Tell your dad hello.
    2016 Ellis F5
    2007 Gibson Sam Bush
    1924 Gibson A Jr.
    1913 R. Calace Brevettato 900
    Espresso
    Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by jramsey View Post
    Hey Matt,

I don't know if you remember me, but I used to pick with your dad back in my ETSU days ('03 - '07). One of the last gigs we played together, I played one of his brand new mandolins still in the white. It was INCREDIBLE, can't wait to hear some of his new stuff. Good luck with the new website, hope you all are well. Tell your dad hello.
    Hey Jordan,
    Yeah,, I think we met a couple of times, but I definitely remembered hearing dad talk about you. I'm really glad you enjoyed playing one of his mandolins. Maybe you'll want to buy one some time?
    Anyway, I'd really appreciate it if you could register as a member of the website so we can send you updates and things. Pretty soon we'll be auctioning off one of dad's newest mandolins, built to his own specifications, that isn't on order. Once he finishes it we'll post picture in a thread on the website's forums and start the bidding. We'll be starting the bidding at precisely half of the appraisal value. Hope you'll want to check it out. Tell everyone you know to check out the website and sign up as a member, even if they don't want to buy it'll increase our web traffic and get more potential buyers.

NOTE: The websites new name is willparsonsmandolins.com not .webs.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a working link to the new site.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeEdgerton View Post
    Here is a working link to the new site.
    Thanks Mike