Thread: rover-75 bridge

Default rover-75 bridge

i just recently got a rover 75 and like it pretty well,but somewhere i read that one of the best inprovements you can do to these is have a bridge upgrade. does anyone have any ideas on which bridge would be a good one to try?seems there are so many,am at a lost,,thanks for any help

Smile Re: rover-75 bridge

Talk to Steve at cumberlandacoustic.com he has an awesome product. I just replaced my bridge and had it done by a pro luthier. I am amazed at the quality change from a simple upgrade. I was going to do it myself, and you can do it, but Steve knew a great guy in my area (San Diego/Old Time Music) and his experience on making okay mandos sound a whole lot better. I had the guy set the mandolin up properly, my new bridge installed and restring for $75. I find myself playing more cause the sound is better and the action is better, smooth as butter! I am sure my gal will be filing for divorce soon, cause I am spending way to much time with my mandolin.

That Rover 75 is a great mandolin, stick on of Steve's bridges on it, you wont be disappointed!