Thread: Upcoming concert...

Default Upcoming concert...

Saturday is the big day for me...I guess. This is my first performance with our mandolin orchestra. I am looking forward to it, but then again, I'm nervous too. At the trouble spots I will fade out of, and come back in where I know to. I'm really learning to play up the neck, boy this has been baptism by fire! I feel more confident about the upcoming 2 Christmas concerts next month. I haven't had as much time to practice these pieces as the Christmas ones. I will tell you the Christmas CD turned out really well. It goes on sale Saturday at our concert. Stay tuned (scus the pun), more later when it's all over...
    Susan
    Weber SE
    Hoffee Mandolin case

Default Re: Upcoming concert...

Hang in there! Good luck!

Blog Entries

Good luck, have a blast, break a leg! Keep us posted.

Jamie
    There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want; and, after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second. Logan Pearsall Smith, 1865 - 1946

+ Give Blood, Save a Life +

I had so much fun at the concert last night! I can't believe it. I was nervous the first two songs, then I had to play a solo and did okay there. But, after that I had a blast! The first one is under my belt. We do 3 Christmas concerts in December and I'm okay with that music, cause it's all the music we recorded for the CD back in August. It was a very cool experience.
    Susan
    Weber SE
    Hoffee Mandolin case