1. What seminal rock band from the 60's counted a bg mandolin picker as its bass player?
2. What was the name of the above bass/mandolin picker's bluegrass band?
3. Who played the mandolin solo on "Love In Vain" from the Stones' Let It Bleed album?
4. Who played mandolin on Dylan's Blood On The Tracks lp?
5. Who played an F-4 mandolin on the Band's records?
6. What well-known T.S.O.P.-inspired vocal duo frequently used the mandolin in the mix?
Cain't think of no more; all winners earn the utmost respect.