KM's Live Music shots has added a photo to the pool:

19th May 2015 at The Harrison, London WC1.

Lineup: Grant Gordy (v/g), Ben Somers (v/b/soprano sax), Joe K. Walsh (v/mandolin) and guest: Kieran Towers (fiddle).

Grant Gordy is from Oregon (and now lives in New York) and has played with David Grisman. Joe K. Walsh is from Duluth, MN (and now lives in Portland, ME) and has played with the Gibson Brothers. In the USA they perform together in a trio Mr Sun. For this UK tour they linked by with local bassist Ben Somers (who briefly played sax giving a glimpse of his alternative jazz career). The songlist was wide ranging including tunes or songs from Bill Monroe, David Grisman, Irving Berlin ("Russian Lullaby"), B.B. KIng ("The Thrill is Gone), and Hank Thompson ("Six Pack to go"). In the past I have taken photos of Somers and Towers with the Ben Somers Band (and of Somers with Leon Hunt) [to view click on the name of the musician in my tags].
In this photo: Walsh plays an A-style Gilchrist Model 3 mandolin.
More information: www.facebook.com/gosowal, www.grantgordy.com, www.ben-somers.com, skinnyelephantmusic.com/.

View: larger version of the image shown here.

From the Flickr Social Group Bluegrass that contains member uploads of bluegrass (and mandolin!) related subject matter.