Thread: I'm confused...

Exclamation I'm confused...

What in the world is the thing at the end of this song:

https://soundcloud.com/heart-of-paper/miss-alabama

What do you guys think?

Always,
    Rhyme

Default Re: I'm confused...

That's what we used to call 'crap' . In fact we still do .

Roysboy-
    I'm not very used to eating ####, but you might be right! haha love it
    Last edited by Rhyme228; Mar-23-2015 at 9:30am. Reason: Family forum, please review posting guidelines and don't try and outsmart our filter, please.

Blog Entries

It has kind of a Sonic Youth vibe going on. Everyone has different tastes, I guess. Rhyme228, welcome to the Cafe. Please take a moment and familiarize yourself with the Posting Guidelines.

Jamie.
    There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want; and, after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second. Logan Pearsall Smith, 1865 - 1946

+ Give Blood, Save a Life +

Oh ####, very nice Jamie Sonic Youth sounds very interesting, will keep listening to it.

Yours,
    Rhyme

Feedback, fuzz tone, distortion, nothing new under the sun.

Sonic Youth makes for good listening. OTOH if you prefer profanity-laden material you could try some Rudy Ray Moore or LaWanda Page.
    "The paths of experimentation twist and turn through mountains of miscalculations, and often lose themselves in error and darkness!"
    --Leslie Daniel, "The Brain That Wouldn't Die."

Some tunes: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa1...SV2qtug/videos

Smile Re: I'm confused...

Quote Originally Posted by jaycat View Post
    Feedback, fuzz tone, distortion, nothing new under the sun.
    I'm surprised, but It's not about the effects Mr JayCat, those are obvious.
    It sounds like a voice, don't you think?; it's not a guitar, that's for sure.

Rusy Ray Moore and LaWanda? So cute man, reminds me of my grandma, thank you.

Well I'm pleased, I'm the first contributor to this string who didn't get #### in my answer.

That's the spirit!

I'm not confused, I'm repulsed. BTW Sonic Youth is crap.

Oh, are you Roger? I contacted the owner and it turns out it IS a mouth making the noise, so yeah I get you big time! Sonic Youth is pretty good actually, strange but good.

Yeah, stick with us old guys, every once in a while we do know what we're talking about.

And yeah, I do remember your grandma, and yeah, she did remind me of LaWanda.

Hasta luego, etc.

I loved LaWanda Page!

Fred G. Sanford always said you could push her face in dough to make GOrilla cookies!
    "Oh, Oh, it's the big one 'lizabeth!"
    Timothy F. Lewis
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease a very big skillet" J.D. Clampett

o.o I thought I was the jerk here, but hey, turns out I was not. Pass me that cigarette even though I don’t smoke and let’s celebrate with some vodka. In the name of Jesus, JayCat and that creepy man I saw yesterday living in the dumpster. Hurray for America, always surprising me!

15. The following members say thank you to Rhyme228 for this post:

Well, I finally tried to listen to the end but couldn't make it, sorry. Different tastes for all.
    Distorted voice through whatever means doesn't float my boat, it sounds rather like bad comb playing run through fuzz/distortion effects boxes. I am underwhelmed.
    It's not the worst noise I have ever heard but it's in the same room.
    Timothy F. Lewis

Timbofood, I sent a message to the author telling him how annoying the song was (like you said) and that he should delete it immediately. He wrote me back almost instantly saying:

Hey Jesuit [my soundcloudname], thanks for the feedback. Honestly I used to think the song was annoying myself (I did it in like five minutes without the proper equipment) and was about to delete it, but as soon as I read your message I felt more inclined to keep it. It's become one of my favorite songs. Thank you for the wake up call and please send my regards to your buddies in the cafe, they sound like very productive people.
    Ciao,
    - Jaime
    I replied a message just now that we were not joking, we know what we are saying (I even mentioned how he was nothing compared to us: JayCat, Timbofood, Roger Moss, etc.) but there's no sign he will respond. Guess it's all part from the plan of the almighty. Hail the lord and hail bananas.

"You did good" I say unto myself "you did good"

Always,
    -R

Rhyme, while I do appreciate your initiative, I think some of us would prefer to send that kind of note for ourselves and not be grouped with bananas
    Please allow me to "do my own good" in the future. I mean no disrespect but, I think it best that you speak for yourself in this kind of matter,
    I would not have suggested that he delete it nor was that my inference, what I said was it was not anything I would have bothered with and I won't in future.
    Timothy F. Lewis

Nonsense, nonsense! I know you're trying to be nice, but don't worry, I love doing that kind of stuff for my friends, especially for people like you Timbofood <3 As a matter of fact I addressed him saying that it was all your idea, I clearly wrote:

Hey Punk, my boy Timbo and I don't like non of yo' songs, they annoying; especially that Miss Alpaca. Delete it OR ELSE my boy Timbo says he'll drop ya to the ground. This is for real, no games, coming from the BRIGHTEST COMMUNITY EVER mandolincafe. PEACE!
    You're right... I might have gone too far with the whole banana thing...so for now on we're the cucumber group. HAIL THE LORD AND THE ALMIGHTY CUCUMBER GROUP! TIMBO MOMBO LOOMBE FOMBO TOMBO LOMBO HOMBO CANGO! HEEEEEEEEEEE!

PEACE!

Hey, just leave me out of your commentary please? Speak for yourself and not me.
    Thank you
    Timothy F. Lewis

I love you Timbo. There, I said it. TIMBOOOOO MOMBOOOO HOMBOOOO! FOREVER!!!

Thank you.

Done here
    Timothy F. Lewis

Give it to me baby *smooch* *smooch*

Chief Moderator/Shepherd Ted Eschliman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There is no reason the Moderators should have to babysit this kind of behavior. Rhyme228 is going to have to find another nursery to play in.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ted Eschliman For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked