Thread: Gospel Rock-CCM

Default Gospel Rock-CCM

Here's the first of a new project band. I used to tour with Larry Norman, and have just started a new project "in the tradition".

2. The following members say thank you to High Lonesome Valley for this post:

Default Re: Gospel Rock-CCM

Very cool, I like it, thanks for posting! In the late 60's I was involved with a coffee house called the Salt Company (Hollywood 1st Presbyterian). I played and sang on the weekends as a warm-up for the Salt Company band. When he was just starting, Larry Norman would play concerts on occasional Saturday nights in the main building, that were awesome!! I still look to that time period as a unique, special and important. I would travel from my home in the High Lonesome (San Fernando) Valley, over the hill to Hollywood, Ha,ha,ha...
    ===================================
    ... I'm a California Man!

Default Re: Gospel Rock-CCM

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Babasin View Post
    Very cool, I like it, thanks for posting! In the late 60's I was involved with a coffee house called the Salt Company (Hollywood 1st Presbyterian). I played and sang on the weekends as a warm-up for the Salt Company band. When he was just starting, Larry Norman would play concerts on occasional Saturday nights in the main building, that were awesome!! I still look to that time period as a unique, special and important. I would travel from my home in the High Lonesome (San Fernando) Valley, over the hill to Hollywood, Ha,ha,ha...
    We really lost a great Christian Rock innovator when we lost Larry.

5. The following members say thank you to High Lonesome Valley for this post: