Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's Alive

Default Re: It's Alive

Quote Originally Posted by Bertram Henze View Post
    Yes but that's technology, not science. Things were always usable before they were understood.
    Right, so anything that works doesn't count. Pfft!

Quote Originally Posted by Willie View Post
    ...This site is full of wanna be comedians and someone is asking a question and it gets turned into a comic routine, I like funny stuff and don`t hold it against them but I felt that the OP was serious...Seems that some builders would chime in with their opinions also....
    Really?
    I didn't see a question in the op. What was the question ? I saw an observation presented as a declarative statement and alluding to a derogatory presumption.

I am happy for him. Glad the E settled in. I always thought that for an inexpensive guitar, Recording King's look cool. I've never had the chance to play one.
    No matter where I go, there I am...Unless I'm running a little late.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fretbear View Post
    I am completely amazed how people (the majority that neither build nor repair) can conceptualize that an object that's entire existence is due to change from one form to another (trees to instruments) is then somehow suddenly static upon completion by the builder, and that further subtler changes are "imagination."
    Strange that all the answers that were doing anything other than a bit of ribbing the OP all offered plausible explanations as to what may be going on and how changes may occur through time.
    Eoin

"Forget that anyone is listening to you and always listen to yourself" - Fryderyk Chopin

Quote Originally Posted by Beanzy View Post
    Strange that all the answers that were doing anything other than a bit of ribbing the OP all offered plausible explanations as to what may be going on and how changes may occur through time.
    And some did both!

[QUOTE=Astro;1335390] I am happy for him. Glad the E settled in. QUOTE]

+1