Thread: Sierra Hull's 'Secrets Songs & Tunes lessons DVD'

Default Sierra Hull's 'Secrets Songs & Tunes lessons DVD'

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has Sierra Hull's 'Secrets Songs & Tunes lessons DVD'. In case you do, would there be any chance you could lend it to me? I know it may sound weird, but I cannot buy it in my country. Anyway, If anyone could upload the video for me, I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Default Re: Sierra Hull's 'Secrets Songs & Tunes lessons DVD'

While borrowing the DVD from somone would be okay, "Uploading" it would be quite illegal.

Where R U that you cannot purchase it?
    Gary F.
    Virginia
    J. Bovier F5-T
    Fender FM-53S

Argentina, those thing don't get to here, and I didn't mean uploading sorry, I meant like send it to me. I know it's weird, but I really want it and there is no way I can buy it here

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blessthissmess View Post
    Hi! I was wondering if anyone has Sierra Hull's 'Secrets Songs & Tunes lessons DVD'. In case you do, would there be any chance you could lend it to me? I know it may sound weird, but I cannot buy it in my country. Anyway, If anyone could upload the video for me, I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
    That product can be purchased as a download. I understand your plight, but what you're requesting is against the law and clearly outside of the purpose of this forum and community. I will send you a link where this can be purchased and downloaded directly to your computer and will need to close this discussion.