Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is this a Reputable Seller? Safetywoman67

Default Re: Is this a Reputable Seller? Safetywoman67

I noticed in looking at her store that she has a couple of Revival Mandolins. I've never heard of this brand. Anybody know anything about them?

My experience with this seller was pretty positive. I wasn't thrilled with the unit I purchased (nothing too major, just some minor setup stuff, and I don't live anywhere near a good mando tech), so she called me at home, offered to take it back and send me a "better one," at her cost. Replacement arrived today, she kept her end of the deal. My only question, and it's really a little nit picky, is whether it's kosher to relist the first one as "never been sold," when it was in fact sold to me? Other than that, I'd say she went all out to provide excellent customer service, at a decent price. Frank
    FJ Russell

Es mejor morir de pie que vivir de rodillas. E. Zapata

3. The following members say thank you to Frank Russell for this post:

Frank, eBay has category for New as well as New (other), I believe to differentiate something from being Used. I would say a return in mint condition might qualify for the New (other) category. Possibly an item that was opened and removed from packaging and never used or a New Old Stock item, as well. At least that is how I would interpret the category.

Thanks Jeff, but I'm talking about her description, not the eBay category. To be fair, I'm sure she just forgot to change "it has never been sold" when she relisted it. Looks like it's ending in a few minutes, and for a little bit more than I paid, so at least she will get a little of her postage $$ back from our exchange. She definitely did right by me, I'd recommend her as a seller/dealer. Frank
    FJ Russell

Es mejor morir de pie que vivir de rodillas. E. Zapata