Thread: Reno, NV roll call

Default Reno, NV roll call

I would like to compile a list of mandolin players in the Reno, NV area (or anyone interested in driving over). This would be for jams, camps or whatever. I have met quite a few of you, but I can't imagine there aren't more of you that haven't introduced yourself yet.
    Robert Fear
    http://www.folkmusician.com

"Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't.
    " - Pete Seeger

Default Re: Reno, NV roll call

I live in Las Vegas at the moment, but will be visitting my girlfriend when she goes to UNR. I am hoping to visit the local session when I go. I hope to come up once a month if possible.

Newly moved to South Lake Tahoe. Havent made it to any formal bluegrass jam sessions in Reno yet, but interested. Especially interested in any informal jamming that might happen on weekends. Or if some folks want to come up here for a jam at my place, that would be cool.

Hey Guys,

Thank you for the reply. I don't have anything planned at the moment, but if there is enough interest I would be open to arranging something or helping various players hook up (give out names and numbers).
    Robert Fear
    http://www.folkmusician.com

"Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't.
    " - Pete Seeger

I live in Reno. I'm a newbie to mandolin. Not so great at jamming yet, but I have enjoyed the journey so far. Always willing to learn more.

I'm going to be in Reno Memorial Day weekend (with mandolin), and was wondering if there's any picking/jams going on, say Saturday or Sunday?