Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Stolen Instruments

Now being shared across out Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts, highlighted on all Classifieds and Forum pages, on home page probably for close to a week.

Really helps on social media if...
  2. Replies
    Views

There is no punishment severe enough for some one that would kidnap one of my children or steal one of my instrument. I hope you find yours undamaged and soon. Keep us informed just because enquiring...
  3. Replies
    Views

When stuff is stolen near the weekend a lot of times it surfaces at local flea markets - Laney College Flea Market, Oakland Coliseum Flea Market and the San Jose Flea Market are common spots where...
  4. Replies
    Views

Put an ad in our Classifieds under Lost/Stolen. We have a bunch of programming tools set up to get this all over the internet, social media, into news feeds, multiple places on this site, etc. The...
  5. Replies
    Views

Both are pretty distinctive looking instruments - it shouldn't be hard to identify them if the show up in some pawn shop. Good luck.
  6. Replies
    Views

Insured ? It doesn't cost much to insure on homeowner's policy under an inland marine policy. They may be sold at a pawn shop. Very sorry !
  7. Replies
    Views

Sigh... that's awful to hear. I'm actually up in NorCal this weekend so I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled.

Good luck
  8. Replies
    Views

How terrible to read of this theft. I am very sorry for your loss.
    I hope you are able to recover your instruments which have infinitely more value to you than any thief could profit from...
  9. Replies
    Views

Re: carrying instruments on airplanes

Hi Nick,
    Did you have a link to the TSA statement, or a pdf of the statement? I have a similar copy of an older decision from years ago which I keep in my case when traveling. Would love to have a...