Week #8 poll

1. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I've decided to leave the week #7 poll up, and use the results for week #8. So, if you haven't already voted in this poll, go ahead and vote, just NOT for Big Sciota! The tune with the most votes will be week #8.

Click HERE to go to the poll!

Currently, we have had 27 voters. Cold Frosty Morning has 6 votes, Liberty has 4, Salt Creek has 3, Bill Cheatam, Harvest Home/Off to California, Lost Indian & Colored Aristocracy have 2.

I'll announce week #8 around noon on Friday!

Barb
  2. Ken_P
    Ken_P
    I think you're going to have to post a new poll. Those who voted for Big Sciota (like me) are shut out because we're not allowed to vote again for a different tune.
  3. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Ken, I had thought about that, but then, this way, using this poll for a few weeks, lets OTHERS eventually get a tune they voted for. Rather than every week, it being a majority thing, it's a matter of everyone getting their tune come around.
  4. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Just a reminder, if you haven't already voted in this poll, which was originally for week #7, please do so now. Don't vote for Big Sciota! The tune with the most votes will be the tune for week #8. I am going to keep this poll open yet another week, for week #9. Since this poll was comprised of tunes suggested by the members, I think that working down the list will be a good way for the majority of our members to eventually have their preferred tune come around. I will most likely start another poll for week #10, made up of the tunes left over, and some new ones.