Weekly poll

1. Mike Romkey
    Mike Romkey
    Hi, y'all.

Barbara: You might want to contact Scott and ask him to give you polling rights. I researched this a bit back when you started polling people via comment posts, and saw some hints that polls can be posted on this site, but it appeared the back-office site voodoo wasn't enabled for the feature.

I just found the below from Scott while reading up on an old discussion elsewhere at the Cafe.

If you could post polls, you could pose 5 or 10 tunes (or 50) and let people vote on what's next; or list a half dozen genres to see what people are interested in trying for the tune of the week; etc.

Just a suggestion. It would be neat and tidy way to query the group. Because, as you know, Week 6 will soon loom over the horizon. (g)

-- Mike

Scott Tichenor
    Site owner
    Default Re: Poll: Who's using In-Ear Monitors?
    We have the capability of doing real polls with voting here, but no one ever asks. Don't think we want to turn this on for everyone--that wouldn't be a good idea but if there's a legitimate need, the tools are there. Just contact me first if it's a legitimate poll.
  2. Joe Nobiling
    Joe Nobiling
    That might not be a bad idea.

Might help keep things on track.
  3. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Will do!
  4. Eddie Sheehy
    Don't forget your Presidential Veto.....