View RSS Feed

dbmandolin

Mandolin Mondays #51 - Christmas Time is Here

Rate this Entry
Here's a rendition of one of my favorite Christmas tunes--and I just happened to find this amazing bass player, Missy Raines, to join me It's been a privilege getting to play music with Missy over the past couple years. She's a wonderful person and musician, and I'm so grateful for my time with her and the rest of her band The New Hip. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!

Thanks so much for watching! If you liked the video, I'd appreciate it if you'd share it with your friends on social media. As always, I'd love to connect with you! Just contact me through my website: http://davidbenedictmusic.com/contact/

Happy Picking!

David

Submit "Mandolin Mondays #51 - Christmas Time is Here" to Facebook Submit "Mandolin Mondays #51 - Christmas Time is Here" to Yahoo Submit "Mandolin Mondays #51 - Christmas Time is Here" to Google

Comments

Beautiful David! I actually sat down last week to figure this out and came up with a really stripped down version. I'd love to get the tablature of your version!
    Very nice!
    Fantastic!
    Ah, so sweet. And a Merry Christmas to you David! Go luck with your new band!
    Very nice! Great to have the bass in there to fill in the lows. I'm not there yet on mandolin, but I love playing this one on piano--those Vince Guaraldi chords feel just right when you hit them. Merry Christmas!
    Delicious! Thank you for all the great Mandolin Mondays over the past year and good luck with your new venture. Merry Christmas.