PDA

View Full Version : TKL case covers

mandodan22
Jan-18-2005, 5:10pm
I have went to the TKL website but couldnt find any thing about there covers, Am I missing it or what?
Does anybody know where else they can be purchased?

siren_20
Jan-19-2005, 12:05am
I have a square TKL that my Breedlove came in...I HIGHLY recommend the Colorado Case Covers for them. Great case covers, plenty of extra storage...

jasona
Jan-19-2005, 9:41am
Another option is a triple tennis bag as I hear it...

mandodan22
Jan-19-2005, 3:56pm
Does those Colorado's have a shoulder strap?
And do they fit the TKL's properly ?

siren_20
Jan-20-2005, 11:34am
The colorados fit the TKL very well...you can send them a tracing of your case on newspaper and they will make one that fits EXACTLY....I had them make one for my square TKL from the pattern that they had and it was just a taste large, but still an excellent fit. It's like a padded Jansport backpack for your case...you can get one of their stock models, or have them make a custom one for you at not a whole lot more than the stock price. Mine has a shoulder strap which can be placed either for carrying over the shoulder or across the back (I believe you can get it with a backpack-style stap arrangement, too). They are a little pricey, but well worth it (especially since I really wanted to keep the Breedlove's case in the best condition possible).
http://www.coloradocase.com/

mandodan22
Jan-20-2005, 6:01pm
Got it.
that's what I'm looking for.
THANKS
Could I take it that TKL
does'nt make a cover for there cases ?

siren_20
Jan-20-2005, 9:31pm
I dunno if TKL makes one, but the colorado case covers basically add the thermal protection, extra storage space, and carrying ease that really makes those big, square cases a lot more effective overall. I know that the Small Dog covers out there are good, and I've even heard of people fitting the square-type cases in padded keyboard soft cases (also heard about the tennis racket case trick above for the shaped cases...)