PDA

View Full Version : Mando Case Cover

Slim Pickins
Mar-17-2005, 10:40am
I just received my Mando Case cover yesterday. I ordered it from First Quality Music Kentucky. $109.00 free shipping. I am very pleased with it. Well worth the money.
Has a pouch for any extras I need, ie tuner etc.

Scotti Adams
Mar-17-2005, 7:52pm
..does anybody make a case cover for a Presto case..??..Ive never seen one?

Mandobar
Mar-17-2005, 8:17pm
perhaps the square small dog case used for the tkl cases.

Scotti Adams
Mar-17-2005, 8:48pm
..I dont think that would work..the Presto is not as deep and more narrow with rounded corners...

Stillpicking
Mar-17-2005, 9:19pm
Hey Scotti did you get your sticker yet, went out in the mail on Tues.

Mike

Scotti Adams
Mar-17-2005, 10:55pm
..no Mike I havent...prolly tomorrow...I will let you know....thanks..

evanreilly
Mar-17-2005, 10:58pm
Both Small Dog and Colorado will make custom sized covers for any case. I've had two of each, and an assortment of other case covers. Definitely worth the effort and $$ to get a good one.

Dave Voyles
Mar-18-2005, 8:51am
I had a Colorado case cover made for a Presto case. I just had to make a tracing and send it to them. They don't have anything in their files as they do for more popular cases. They did a great job and it fit like a glove.

Scotti Adams
Mar-18-2005, 8:59am
..Thanks Dave..I may have to look it to that....

Peakbagr
Mar-18-2005, 1:05pm
I have a Pegasus case and would like a case cover that has some storage, and at the same time protect the finish of the case.
The Peg case has latches on the back. Does anyone know of a case cover where the cover zips around far enough so that you can reach behind the Peg to unlatch without have to remove the case from the cover?
Thank you.

Steven Stone
Mar-18-2005, 7:31pm
I have one of Colorado Case's standard F-style case covers on my Peg. It gives me some extra room to shove stuff under the cover if I need it. Also it fits with enough room to get at the rear latches easily. http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/mandosmiley.gif

Rich Michaud
Mar-19-2005, 8:10pm
I use a Colorado case cover on one Peg and a Small Dog on the other. Both are good. Colorado will also do a heavier version which may help against the elements. Rich M