PDA

View Full Version : Mandolin Decals

Scotti Adams
Mar-06-2005, 1:14pm
A while back there was some sass about mando decals..I would like to have one that is of the magnetic type in an F5 style to put on my trucks back window...the bigger the better...

eastcarterman
Mar-06-2005, 2:22pm
Nothing magnetic will stick to a window.

Stillpicking
Mar-06-2005, 2:26pm
Scotti

I have a few that I sold a while back here one was black & white with "i'll Pick, you grin" and I had a second one that was in color with an F5 on it that was a self-stick movable inside the window type it was rather small but I could image it larger. The Black & White 'I'll pick you grin" was a outside bumpersticker. I also have a few others that I have designed over the last 6 months. I was selling them through the Cafe classifies but I got too busy to keep up with the orders. Let me know what size and type you are after and I might just put some up again.... like color, size, inside self stick moveable ??

Thanks
Mike Voelkl

Scotti Adams
Mar-06-2005, 2:30pm
Hi Mike...if at all possible let email me or post some of your designs here....thanks

Steve Perry
Mar-07-2005, 10:17am
I'd be interested in the "I'll Pick, You Grin" bumpersticker.

Scotti Adams
Mar-07-2005, 10:29am
Nothing magnetic will stick to a window.
..yea..true..but you know what I mean..in other words...removeable...

Scotti Adams
Mar-07-2005, 11:49am
I like the one on the left..PM your address and I will get you a check out....thanks....

Scotti Adams
Mar-08-2005, 12:41am
..hey Mike..you still out there?...I didnt hear back from you....I definently want one like the one on the left...thanks.

Stillpicking
Mar-08-2005, 8:11am
Scotti,
I am getting it together do you use Paypal?
MIke

Scotti Adams
Mar-08-2005, 9:35am
..no sorry...I can send you cash or a check...

Stillpicking
Mar-08-2005, 4:48pm
Well I said I wasn't going to offer anymore stickers but Scotti got me back into it. So here is my latest design, actually not that new as it is based on my now famous out of print "I'll pick & you grin" sticker.

This one is larger and has no title on it, as requested by the client Scotti.

I will post an AD in the classifies if I get enough interest, so let me know if you are. Kind of a marketing research test here.

Had to put the blasted sticker on the side window cause it was about 15 with a wind chill of 10 below and I could only get the side window warm enough to clean the glass and apply the sticker. I must really like mandolins a lot that's the only excuse I can think of.

Thanks

Mike http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/mandosmiley.gif

David M.
Mar-08-2005, 5:00pm
I think they're cool and would get a couple. Are these stickers (exterior) or static cling type (interior)?

Stillpicking
Mar-08-2005, 5:13pm
David,

They are static cling. Actually what I do is create the image on one film and laminate it to a static cling white material. The cling area is the white border around the outside edge.
It really does stick well and is real easy to remove and reposition it.

Mike

csstanley
Mar-08-2005, 5:26pm
Whatcha want for 'em?

Scotti Adams
Mar-08-2005, 7:49pm
..now..thats what Im talkin about...Thanks Mike...I put the check in the mail today..

Stillpicking
Mar-08-2005, 9:50pm
OK I got enough interest to put up an AD in the classifieds.
If you want to purchase one just go to the classifieds and search for AD # 13229 for more details.

Thanks for the feedback!

Mike http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/mandosmiley.gif