Morgan Music •
Ellis Mandolins •
Elderly Instruments •
The Mandolin Store •
The Music Emporium • Eastman • The Acoustic Music Company • Mandolin World Headquarters • JustStrings.com • Weber
Kickstart Your Jamming! - Learn the secret of improvising! Use simple rolls to create breaks to songs on the spot. Then upgrade those basic rolls with Scruggs licks.
Carefully crafted by Murphy Henry using real students in real jams. For the first time beginners can fully participate in jams.
"I wanted to jam so bad but only knew three songs. Now I can play a break on almost every singing song." Tim, a real student.
A new concept in jamming from The Murphy Method where we always teach by ear.
Blue Ridge Cabin Home, Do Lord, Worried Gal, Somebody Touched Me, Will The Circle Be Unbroken, I’ll Fly Away, Foggy Mountain Top, Two-Dollar Bill, Roll In My Sweet Baby’s Arms, Lonesome Road Blues, John Hardy (2 hours, 2 minutes)
DVD or Download
About Murphy Method
The Murphy Method is a way of teaching bluegrass music BY EAR. We use no tablature in our teaching because we believe tablature is a crutch that interferes with learning to play bluegrass. We explain each song note by note, so that it is easy and quick to learn. As you learn these tunes, you also develop your ear, so that learning actually gets easier as you go along! Many of our students tell us that the Murphy Method is the fastest, easiest, most enjoyable way to learn that they have ever tried. And the facts speak for themselves: our students are learning to play! Visit us at http://www.murphymethod.com.
Ad Number 105694
Posted: Dec 22, 2016 01:31 PM CDT
P.O. Box 2498
Winchester Virginia 22604
Ad Owner History
Prior ads by this individual: 118
This individual has never replied to an ad using this email address.
Other recent ads placed:
• Murphy Method Intermediate Banjo Camp March 24-26, 2017
• Chris Henry's Bill Monroe-Style Mandolin
• Great Banjo Tunes (Formerly Titled Advanced Banjo)
• Ned Luberecki: Start With The Melody - Easy Solos
• Intermediate Mandolin Volume 1
• Beginning Fiddle Volume 1
• Bluegrass Mandolin And Other Trouble: Red Henry
• Pretty Good For A Girl: Women In Bluegrass
• Jump Into Jamming With Chris Henry: Bluegrass Classics
• Learning To Hear Chord Changes
• Banjo Capos, Chords, And Theory
• Half Price DVD Of The Month: Banjo Backup For Fiddle Tunes
• Beginning Guitar - Murphy Method
• Picking Up The Pace: More Slow Jamming With Murphy And Casey
• Murphy Method Women's Bluegrass Jam+Harmony Singing Camp
• Murphy Method Women's Banjo Camp: July 28-30, 2017
• Beginning Mandolin
• Easy Songs For Banjo